After School Frenzy (ASF) After School Program
Make the school year fun, exciting and educational by sending your child to ASF at AFRC. Your child will create lasting friendships and memories in a fun, safe, and caring environment. Plus, they will be engaged in a variety of recreational and educational activities including arts and crafts, field trips, exercise, games, movies, sports, and more.
Registration for ASF Online & In-house Now OPEN!
- Visit the AFRC or register online at: https://secure.rec1.com/NM/alamogordo-recreation/catalog
Children are only enrolled for weeks that are fully paid for. Spots are NOT held for unpaid weeks
Single-day Rates now available!
The number of open single-day spots is based on overall program enrollment numbers and will only be offered in weeks that do not reach maximum capacity.
Registration for single-day spots will open two weeks in advance and participants must be enrolled at least one week prior to the single day you are requesting (i.e., by Wednesday, 9/21 for participation on Wednesday, 9/28). This ensures we can collect all of the necessary paperwork required prior to the child's participation in our program.
View Single day availability online at: https://secure.rec1.com/NM/alamogordo-recreation/catalog
Required Registration Forms
Base Fee: $52 per week
Single Day Fees: $15 (Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri)
$30 (Full days - 7:45 am - 5:30 pm)
Additional fees are charged when the program is expanded to full days, providing care during ‘no school’ days (e.g., parent/teacher conferences, snow days, etc.).
Any openings in future weeks are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
On weeks with maximum enrollment, children may be placed on a waitlist per parent request.
Payment must be made at the time of registration.
Sponsorships are available to qualifying participants (based on annual family income).
Prices and dates for all programs are subject to change.
Our friendly, trained staff closely supervise activities and children at all times, providing a safe environment in which children are able to relax, explore, and grow!
- Grades: Kindergarten - 5th Grade (Elementary School)
- Dates: Aug 15, 2022 - May 26, 2023
- Times: Afterschool - 6 pm (Regular Days) 7:45am - 5:30 pm (Full Days-select days when children are out of school)
- Note: children must be picked up by designated end time or late fees will be incurred.
- Parents/guardians will acknowledge that ASF adheres to the academic schedule set forth by Alamogordo Public Schools (APS). @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Transportation from designated schools is provided within the service area. Elementary Schools include Buena Vista, Desert Star, La Luz, North, Sierra, Sunset Hills and Yucca.
- Alternate Schools: Children attending schools not listed in the ASF Transportation List (above) may enroll in ASF under the following terms. Parent/guardian is responsible for providing transportation to ASF*.
- After School Clubs: - ASF does not run secondary routes for children in afterschool programs. Parent/guardian with children participating in after school clubs/programs must provide alternative transportation to ASF*.
- *Both instances include any offsite locations noted on the Program Monthly Schedule. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>