General Information & Scheduling
- Court arraignments will be heard on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 a.m. and on Wednesdays at 5 p.m.
- Juvenile traffic arraignments will be heard on Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m.
- There will be no court arraignments on Friday.
Please review the court policies before you appear for arraignment.
- Attorney trials will be heard on Wednesdays beginning at 9:30 a.m. on a trailing docket.
- Non-Attorney trials will be heard on Wednesdays beginning at 1:30 p.m. on a trailing docket.
- Juvenile traffic trials will be heard on Wednesdays beginning at 5:45 pm on a trailing docket.
- Contact the City of Alamogordo’s Legal Department 575-439-4210
The Municipal Court will be closed the following days in 2020. (Date of Court closures are tentative and may change on a daily basis.)
|New Year's Day||Wednesday, January 1, 2020|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
||Monday, January 20, 2020|
||Monday, February 17, 2020|
||Friday, April 10, 2020 - Will be closing at 12:00 pm|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 25, 2020|
|Independence Day||Friday, July 4, 2020|
||Tuesday, July 7, 2020 to Thursday, July 9, 2020
|Labor Day||Monday, September 7, 2020|
||Monday, October 12, 2020|
|Conference||Monday, October 26, 2020 to Thursday, October 29, 2020|
|Veterans' Day||Monday, November 11, 2020|
|Day Before Thanksgiving||Wednesday, November 25, 2020|
||Thursday, November 26, 2020|
|Thanksgiving Break||Friday, November 27, 2020|
|Christmas Eve||Thursday, December 24, 2020 - will be closing at 12:00 pm|
|Christmas Day||Friday, December 25, 2020|