Public & Family Swim Sessions
Pubic & Family Swim Session Schedule
- View our Monthly Pool Session Schedule page for more information.
Public & Family Swim - Age policies
- The maximum capacity for each session varies based on the number of lifeguards on duty.
- Admission is first come, first served.
- View our Pool Fees & Passes page for daily use fees and pass options.
- Participants are expected to follow all pool rules and any direction given by the lifeguards on duty. Dependent on behavior and disregard of pool rules or the direction of lifeguards, patrons may be ejected and/or suspended from the facility.
- Safety Breaks - 15-minute safety break(s) will take place during each public session requiring all patrons to exit the pool during that break.
- Lap Swim - is not allowed during public or family swim sessions unless a session is specifically designated and listed on the Aqua Fitness Session page.
- Splash Pad - is open.
- Big Slide - is expected to open during public and family swim sessions from April 1 to August 26. However, unforeseen closures may occur due to staffing or maintenance issues. Also, if fewer than 25 people are in the pool, the slide may be closed early (typically halfway through the session or later).
- The Deep End- is expected to be open during public swim sessions only; it will not be available during family swim sessions. However, unforeseen deep-end closures during public swim may occur due to staffing or maintenance issues. Also, if fewer than 25 people are in the pool, the deep end may be closed early (typically halfway through the session or later).
- Deep End Test -once per season, all youth ages 17 & below must pass the deep end test before swimming in the deep end. A deep-end test will be administered at each public swim session. Times are to be determined.
- Appropriate Swim Attire Required-
- Males - swim trunks, board shorts, and swim shirts allowed (do not wear thong swimsuits, basketball/athletic shorts, denim cut-offs, or cotton shirts)
- Females - one-piece or modest two-piece swimsuits, swim shorts, and swim shirts allowed (do not wear G-string or thong bikinis, basketball/athletic shorts, denim cut-offs, or cotton shirts)
- Infants & Toddlers - must wear swim diapers or rubber pants while in the pool. (do not wear regular diapers or underwear in the pool, as accidents will require a pool shutdown)
- Water Toys - only small water toys are allowed in the pool (i.e., diving rings, inflatable beach balls...). Please do not bring large flotation devices or toys, water guns or blasters, or sports equipment (e.g., football, baseball, tennis ball...) as they pose safety concerns.
- NO glass containers or items anywhere in the pool and deck area.