Activity Registration Information
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All registrations must be made at AFRC or online prior to participation in an activity. Instructors are not able to take money or registrations.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver. Anyone under 18 must have a parent/legal guardian sign a consent form and liability waiver.
- Registration in an activity does not guarantee a place in future activities.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to attend scheduled classes, we are not able to provide refunds for missed classes.
- Activity scholarships are available for children of qualified families in need.
- Requests for an activity withdrawal/refund must be made one week prior to the start of the activity to receive a refund. Exceptions will be made for an injury/illness (a Doctor’s note may be required).
- There is a $10.00 administrative fee per participant for a withdrawal/refund unless the activity is canceled by AFRC.
- Requests for an activity transfer must be made one week prior to the start of the activity. Transfers will be accommodated as long as there is space available in the activity.
- An administrative fee is not generally charged for transfers. However, AFRC reserved the right to charge a $10.00 administrative fee if multiple transfers are requested (over 3).
- If the minimum number of participants for an activity is not met three days prior to the first day of the activity, the activity will be canceled, and participants will be notified and provided refunds.
Make the school year fun, exciting and educational by sending your child to the after school youth program at AFRC.
Spring Fling is a creatively active day camp during spring break!
A fun weekly recreational summer program for ages 6-12
Send your ‘little turkeys’ to a fun day camp during Thanksgiving break!
A wildly fun day camp during winter break!
A co-ed educational program for children 3-12 years of age.
Both fall and spring soccer seasons offered
Programs offered to meet the needs of children that are homeschooled.
Middle School Program